19 thoughts on “Watercolour Scarf

1. Elisabete says:

Concha se pela primeira vez hoje tivesse vindo ao seu blogue pensaria que era uma modelo profissional, eu sei que é tudo em bom (modelo, produto, fotografo), mas superou em muito as expectativas. MAGNIFICO!!!!!

2. Elisabete says:

3. lansucci says:

Amei as fotos. Amo esta cor. Você ficou muito bem nela. Imagino que onde há neve, se usa muito colorir tudo à volta,as roupas, as roupas da casa, os utensílios de cozinha….

4. V says:

All that beautiful scarfs, and styling, and photographing, surely have required a lot of work… I wanted to say “Parabéns!”: the results are amazing. And the Autumn Joy scarf and the Ganges scarf are perfection : )

5. Just-Do says:

Your scarves are beautiful, as is the styling of your pictures. I really enjoyed looking at them. Thank you for showing all those different ways of wearing a scarf. Some of them are new to me, and I am definitely going to try them.

6. Natalia says:

hello, my name is Natalia. your textile is wonderful! sometimes i like to sew something and your scarves, bags and other things inspires me very much. so i have a question: next month i'm going to visit London and i don't know where can i buy cotton or any other textile. please, give me an advice where can buy beautiful and bright coloured materials? it's my first visit to London and if u'll orient me where to go it will be great. grande obrigado!