15 thoughts on “Bastidores :: Backstage

1. Anonymous says:

you look so good sewing at your table, it makes me feel good to have company enjoying the joy of sewing .By the way I am from Chile and we speak spanish , I noticed how similar your language is to ours , is it portuguese or Brazilero ? Izzyrenbjor@comcast.net

2. Juca says:

Olá Concha,

O teu cantinho de costura é lindo! Reina a harmonia e o bom gosto que são de uma inspiração extrema!

Agora aguardemos para ver o resultado do que estás a costurar 😀

Beijinhos

3. Parusha says:

Thanks for your comment. We can live vicariously through each other’s blog tales. I’m very impressed by all your new columns and your juiced-up blog. It’s incredibly inspiring. Stylish stylist is a great idea!

4. Jacqueline says:

I love your sewing workspace. 🙂 Your photos are soo inspiring and i can’t wait to start creating once my hand heal! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

5. Helena A. says:

Oi Concha,

Adorei o cantinho de trabalho, que organizado!

Já aconteceu de você costurar todo o seu trabalho e no final ter alguma coisa que você não gostou e dai você desmancha tudo?

Isso aconteceu comigo outro dia, ai ai ai…

Bjos!

6. Florence says:

Constança – I have been so delighted to click through to your lovely blog after you left a comment – I think the connection is the pink and red thing – I love your blog header!

The things that you make are beautiful too – I love the bag on its way to Russia.

I can see exactly why your back might hurt seeing you sitting here now. My chair is much lower and so I'm forced to sit with a straight back, even though my natural inclination is to slouch! This is probably saving me from too much pain. Your studio looks like a lovely place to work though.

I've added you to my bloglines and will no doubt return again soon!

Florence x